- JPremium works only on BungeeCord server and changes all players unique ids (before buying, please read more)!
- The plugin has players advanced authorization system.
- The premium players is automatically logged by the plugin immediately after join to the server.
- The cracked players can register on the server (by register command) or at the website.
- The plugin requires at least two servers connect to your BungeeCord network.
- The first server (authorization server) - the cracked players will be connected with that server to login or register.
- The second server (lobby server) - the premium players (will be connected with that server when join to the server) and the cracked players will be connected with that server after successful login or register.
- The premium players is authorized by Mojang server and the the cracked players by your JPremium database.
- The plugin supports changing nicknames by the premium players.
- You do not need afraid of stealing a cracked account by change nickname of a premium player - if a premium player change nickname to the nickname of existed cracked player on your server, the plugin requires enter password.
- The plugin has AuthMe database converter.
- The converter converts only players which password is hashed in SHA-256.
- The converter works only for MySQL and SQLite databases.
- The plugin has website template with a register form.
- The form contains Google reCaptcha.
- The plugin forbids connect directly with Spigot server, without your proxy server.
- The plugin has a lot of commands for staff.
- You can...
- change all commands names.
- set default skin for the cracked players.
- set maximum amount of account registered by a IP address.
- change all messages in configuration file.
- add several languages of the messages (and a player can change language by /language <language>).
- The plugin works on 1.8 - 1.15.2 version of Minecraft.
- BungeeCord server
- At least two Spigot servers
- MySQL or SQLite database
- Internet connection
- Java 8+
- First steps with JPremium
- Frequently asked questions
- Commands & permssions
- Application programming interface
- Configuration file
The plugins which change player skins may not work!
If you find a bug, have a new idea or need help, please contact in private message! Not in review selection!
Enjoy? Write 5 stars review! It's that simple!